Homemade macramé mini wall hanging. I have used 3mm bobbiny macramé cord which is 100% made of recycled cotton.
All macramé items sold on leaf nothing behind is created by me. If there is a particular colour that you have in mind then please let me know and I might be able to commission something for you.
Please note the wood varies in length, size and thickness
Average size including wood 16cm x 16cm
- the inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
- it is sustainable
- 100% made of recycled cotton.
Premium Macramé Cord is produced in a small factory in Poland.
HOW MACRAME CORD IS PRODUCED
1. old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. they are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colourblend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord
Premium Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.